No description provided.
No amenity information provided.
A Whole New Way To Dorm! UW first and second year students aren’t required to live in UW dorms. Dorm@Lucky and you’ll have a kitchen, bathroom and living room in your suite — plus groceries, coffee shops and fitness centers are right in your building. The average university dorm pales in comparison.
Shared bedrooms are easily large enough for two and a private bedroom is almost always a guaranteed option. If you don’t want to share a room you don’t have to. Plus, Dorm@Lucky has a variety of floor plans — you won’t find the boring cell-style dorm room here. Enjoy this new way to dorm for about the same price as more traditional options.
• PRIVATE IN-UNIT KITCHENS with wood-style floors, a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, GE Advantium quick cook oven, range top or range, garbage disposal and a breakfast bar.
• FULL BATHROOMS with large vanities and mirrors. (Enjoy your privacy; you’ll never share a bathroom with more than three people).
• COMFORTABLE LIVING ROOMS with a couch, slipper chair, counter stools, tables and great views (some with balconies).
• PRIVATE OR SHARED BEDROOMS with carpet, twin beds that bunk, a desk and chair and closet organizers.
Features at Dorm@Lucky:
• Heat, electric, furniture, and internet with super-fast speeds are included in your contract fees.
• Soak up the sun while studying or hanging out on our green roof garden terrace or rooftop deck.
• Get peace of mind with building-wide high-tech security measures like electronic keys, video monitoring and restricted elevator access.
• Whatever you need, from feeding your fish to printing your term paper, we have a service/concierge desk and business center (open 24/7).
• Take in gorgeous city and lake views. Walk to the Kohl Center, East Campus Mall, State Street Mall, or to just about any downtown or campus area destination.