Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,750||1487 NE Lockheart Ln||2||1410 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE6191858) Beautiful 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Single-Family Home in Hillsboro! - Front entry opens in to the living room including a gas fireplace and great natural light! Kitchen features ample cabinet space , stainless steel and black appliances, and breakfast bar. The dining room is just off the kitchen and has a connecting sliding door that provides even more natural lighting and leads out to a small deck. Half bath on the main level. The second floor holds the bedrooms and the laundry room. The 2 bedrooms have spacious closets, high ceilings, and attached bathrooms.
More Details Please Review:
* Direct Website Link: ipmdowntown.com/vacancies/
* Heating: Forced Air (No A/C)
* Home square footage: 1,410
* Year Built: 2007
* Parking: 1 Car Attached Garage
* Washer/Dryer: Included
* Carpet replacement is being scheduled
* PLEASE carefully read the general screening requirements here: Visit www.ipmdowntown.com/vacancies/
* Utilities: None Included
* Landscaping: Maintained by the HOA
* Application Fee: $55 per person 18 years and older
* Gross Minimum Income Requirement: 2.5 times the monthly rent
* Security Deposit: $2,500
* Minimum Credit Score: 600
* Renter's Insurance Required for each Tenant. Proof required prior to move-in.
* No Smoking on the premises
* Lease start date: Must start within 2 weeks of submission application
* Pet Policy: 1 cat or small dog under 25 lbs. allowed with pre-approval.// Whether you have pets/animals or not, please fill out a pet profile at ipm.petscreening.com. . This is required for all applications. There will be 3 options to choose from: No pets, Household Pets, and Service Animals. The lease will not be countersigned until this step of the process is completed. *If you have a pet other than a Dog or a Cat please don't forget to mention it in your application. This will help avoid delays in the processing of your application.
* Washington County
Schools: Please verify with schools as boundaries are subject to change:
-Paul L Patterson Elementary School
-Evergreen Jr High School
-Glencoe High School
* Showings: Schedule an in-person or live video tour here: https://showdigs.co/TFfSvd
*Please Note: Applications are not considered complete until all adults apply with all required documents and information. The information on these pages has been compiled from various sources. Every effort has been made to provide accurate information. We shall not be held liable for mistakes pertaining to the accuracy of this information. This property is presented and managed by Innovative Property Management, LLC. Please reach out if you have any question: 503-902-1022 ex 2 (open during regular business hours)
If you upsized to an average priced Hillsboro 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Hillsboro 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 19% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Hillsboro there are 189 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Hillsboro|