Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$900||20 Amory St - 1||1||300 ft2||Now|
(RLNE1837978) Compact Living in a Convenient Location! - These are newly renovated bright studio apartments with beautiful hardwood floors. Coin-op laundry is on site. Off-street parking is available.
* Convenient Location
* Close to Public Transportation
* Minutes to Downtown Nashua & shopping centers
* Short Drive to the Manchester Airport & Logan International Airport
* Minutes to Everett Turnpike (Route 3) & Routes 93,101, 495
* Close to Rivier University (2.1 Miles), Nashua Community College (4.3 Miles) , Daniel Webster College (3.4 Miles) & St. Joseph School of Nursing (1.8 Miles)
* Pet Friendly (under 30lbs, must be approved by management)
Call us today at (508) 675-2222 to schedule a showing or visit our website at www.ccmrentals.com
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 20 Amory St and the average Nashua bedroom price.
20 Amory St is asking 20% less than the average studio apartment in Nashua.
If you upsized to an average priced Nashua 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
20 Amory St provides 20% less square footage than the average Nashua studio apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a studio unit at 20 Amory St, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $32,400.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|20 Amory St|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Nashua there are 15 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Nashua|