Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
||$1,350||1||890 SF ft2||Now|
- Air Conditioning
- Storage Space
- Ceiling Fan
- Hardwood Floor
- Free High Speed Internet and on site washer dryer
- Optional Off Street Parking
- 3 Blocks to Campus - 4 Minutes max walk
- price reflects total rent for two occupants
- Utilities (Gas, Water & Electric) are tenants' responsibility
- High speed internet and on site washer dryer are included in the rent
- Pets require an additional deposit and monthly rent
- Off street parking is optionally available
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 2303 North High Street and the average Columbus bedroom price.
2303 North High Street is asking 10% more than the average 2 bedroom apartment in Columbus.
If you upsized to an average priced Columbus 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 18% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Columbus 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 10% less per month.
2303 North High Street provides 11% less square footage than the average Columbus 2 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 2303 North High Street, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $48,600.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|2303 North High Street|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Columbus there are 2,087 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Columbus|