Common at National Landing
2221 S Clark Street Arlington, VA
No description provided.
No amenity information provided.
**STARTING PRICE IS FOR OUR SHARED, COLIVING SUITES: Fully furnished all-inclusive housing in a shared suite. Utilities and extras included**
*Private, furnished studios also available to rent*
Get more for your rent at Common at National Landing with coliving: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
If you choose coliving, you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (3 months+)
• Access to Common Connect. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
Common at National Landing offers you the best of convenient, enjoyable city living both at home and right outside your door. As a member, you’ll have access to a wide range of amenities, including a media lounge, a chef-grade kitchen with dining area, a wellness studio, library, outdoor deck, and bike storage. And when you make your home at Common at National Landing, the best of this live, work, play community is always within reach. You’re around the corner from Crystal Drive, a tree-lined shopping strip with everything from food trucks to fine dining and independent boutiques. National Landing is also home to miles of beautiful greenspace, including bike and walking trails with stunning views of the Potomac and parks with picnic areas. There’s something for everyone: enjoy outdoor concerts, reach new heights at the city’s largest climbing gym, go bowling, see innovative theatre, and so much more.