602 South Dubuque Street
Iowa City, IA
Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
Rest of December rent free!!
Furnished with mattress/box spring, mattress, kitchen table/chairs, stool-style chair, and TV stand, if desired!
602 S. Dubuque St. 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment. Brand new in 2017, only one tenant in this unit since then. Very spacious, modern. Open floor plan, large windows that let in lots of light. Large bedroom and bathroom. Carpet in bedroom, linoleum-type hardwood flooring in kitchen and living room. Walk to campus, also 1 block from Cambus stop (currently not used due to pandemic). Be part of a up-and-coming Iowa City neighborhood!
- covered garage parking under building for $90/month
- free hi-speed internet via ImOn!
- washer/dryer in unit
- elevator in building
- granite kitchen countertops
- large, high-end oven, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- ceiling fan in living room and bedroom
- linoleum-type hardwood flooring in kitchen and living room
- carpet in bedroom
- large balcony
- courtyard with tables right outside building
- pets possible (agreement with property managers needed)
- queen bed, couch, table, TV stand pictured available!
Virtual tours: https://www.apartmentsiniowacity.com/listings/detail/f09a362c-e7b7-4684-966b-74f7953a4a91
(the 1-bedroom virtual tour unit is different than this one, but very representative of the features of the unit)
If you upsized to an average priced Iowa City 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 24% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Iowa City studio apartment, you would pay 8% more per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|Iowa City Average|
In order to find the best deal, you need to know what types of units are available. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
There are currently 238 2BR units on the market in Iowa City. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Iowa City|