34 Cherokee Street
Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$Ask||34 Cherokee Street Unit #3||1||1555 ft2||Now|
This is for a room within a shared apartment. For more information and to fill out a free application, go to our listing:
ONLY first month's rent and a $300 security deposit!
No last month's rent, no realtor fees!
Features of Apartment:
• Nicely done floor plan holding 5 Beds and 1 Bath
• Very large living room!
• Modern appliances and a well-crafted kitchen
• Recessed lighting throughout the apartment
• Nicely done hard wood floors
• Great deck for outside activities overlooking the neighborhood
• Large windows with a great common room
• Mission Hill
• 5-minute walk to the Orange Line’s Roxbury Crossing Station
• 10-15-minute walk to Northeastern University/Harvard Medical School
• 10-15-minute drive to Boston University
• Near Stop & Shop, Walgreens, and plenty of restaurants
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
In order to find the best deal, you need to know what types of units are available. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
There are currently 1,360 1BR units on the market in Boston. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Boston|