2616 Telegraph Ave. Berkeley, CA
No description provided.
No amenity information provided.
Small Pets Only
2616 Telegraph Avenue is a modern building located in South Berkeley close to downtown Berkeley and less than a mile to the University of California, Berkeley campus. Some top level units have views of the hills others look out over the city and bay. All units have wood flooring and receive lots of natural light. Residents have use of the common rooftop with views of the the Berkeley Hills and SF Bay . The property is located on the corner of Telegraph Ave. and Carleton St. and directly across from CVS Pharmacy. The property has a large garage with a lift parking system, parking is available for an additional fee. Bike parking is available. Coin operated onsite laundry and parking is available for an additional fee. Please inquire if you are interested in a furnished unit. No Dogs allowed. This location has great commuter scores: Walk score: 94; Bike Score: 96; Transit Score: 62.
Building and Unit Features:
- Max Occupancy 4
- Hardwood floors
- Large living room
- Balconies and rooftop access
- Elevator in building
- Onsite laundry
- Parking may be available (please inquire)
- Utilities: Water, garbage utilities included
- Access: approximate 10 minute walk to UC Berkeley; close to many restaurants; public transportation right in front of building
- May be furnished if needed (please inquire)
- Start date negotiable (please inquire)
- Bike parking is avaiable