Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$575||201 N Naches Ave 11||1||500 ft2||Now|
|$495||201 N Naches Ave 06||1||283 ft2||Unavailable|
|$595||201 N Naches Ave 03||1||-||Unavailable|
(RLNE5917621) Jevons Property Management presents clean studio apartment with its own bathroom - Clean studio apartment with its own bathroom.
Move-in special! Up to $250.00 off January's rent if you move-in in January!
- Water, sewer, and garbage included
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Side street parking
- Wall heaters
- Onsite laundry
Near multiple stores and restaurants including Yakima Transit Center, Taco Bell, Yakima Neighborhood Health Clinic, Domino's, Dairy Queen, and Downtown Yakima.
Water ,sewer and garbage are included, tenant pays for all other utilities.
The application fee is $49 per adult.
Nonrefundable 10% move-in fee.
Max occupancy 2 per bedroom.
Rental insurance required.
Pets are welcome with pet deposit, pet rent, and weight/breed restrictions.
Requirements for Application
- Applications are required for each adult and should be completed within 48 hours.
- Applications must be submitted online through our website at jevonsproperties.com
- A valid government-issued ID is required for each adult with their application.
- Proof of Income is required. All verifiable sources of income do count such as all support agency vouchers. Business owners must submit 2 years of tax returns or 3 months of the most recent bank statements.
- Proof of good rental history or homeownership.
Criteria for Approval
- Total income of all applicants must be at least 3 times the rent. (All sources of income do count)
- Criminal History. We consider how long ago the crime occurred, circumstances, and evidence of rehabilitation. Each property owner will make their own decision based on the results of the online criminal history check.
- Rental History or homeownership must be verifiable. No previous evictions, notices to comply, broken leases, money owed to former landlords, and less than 3 late payments within the most recent 12 months.
- Average household Credit Score of 650 or higher will require only a security deposit.
- Average household Credit Score of 550 to 649 will require the security deposit and last month's rent.
- Average household Credit Score of below 550 is denied.
- Co-signers will be accepted for lack of income purposes only. Co-signers must apply and have a credit score of greater than 650 and provide an income of at least 4 times the monthly rent.
- You must take possession of the property within 21 days of your application being approved. We cannot hold a property for longer than 21 days.
- Smoking is never permitted in any of our properties, inside or out.
- Upon approval of the application, a security deposit will be required within 24 hours as an earnest money deposit to hold the property, remove it from the market, cancel advertising, and cease showings to other prospective tenants. This earnest money deposit will be applied towards the refundable deposit upon move-in. 25% of the holding deposit is forfeited if the approved applicants fail to sign the lease or fail to occupy the property.
Move-In Costs Include
- Non-refundable application fee of $49 per adult and co-signer
- Fully refundable security deposit equal to 90% of one month's rent.
- A non-refundable move-in administration fee equal to 10% of one month's rent.
- Last month's rent if the credit score is between 550 and 649.
- Fully refundable pet deposit of $500 for the first pet, and $200 per additional pet and pet rent.
For updated information please visit our website - jevonsproperties.com.
We do not accept portable screenings.
Fair Housing Pledge
- As a company, we do business in accordance with all Federal Fair Housing Laws and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
Jevons Property Management.
Rent comparisons between 201 N Naches Ave and the average Yakima apartment by bedroom:
201 N Naches Ave is asking 130% more than the average studio apartment in Yakima.
If you upsized to an average priced Yakima 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 61% more per month.
201 N Naches Ave provides 102% more square footage than the average Yakima studio apartment.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|201 N Naches Ave|
In order to find the best deal, you need to know what types of units are available. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
There are currently 29 1BR units on the market in Yakima. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Yakima|