Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,449||1027 Chapman Circle Stone Mountain GA||2||1622 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE6289167) LIFE SIMPLIFIED
Coming soon! THIS HOME IS CURRENTLY BEING ENJOYED BY ANOTHER RESIDENT BUT WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY. PLEASE RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY AND DO NOT DISTURB. Take a look at this beautiful home featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and approximately 1,622 square feet. Enjoy the freedom of a virtually maintenance free lifestyle while residing in a great community. This home is professionally managed and maintained by Tricon American Homes. You deserve single family rental living at its best!
BEWARE OF LEASING FRAUD! If you believe someone else is trying to rent you this home or have any questions regarding leasing fraud, please call our Fraud Prevention Hotline at 877.241.9085 or email us at TAHFraud@TriconAH.com. To learn more, visit TriconAmericanHomes.com/fraud-prevention.
Completed applications approved on “first-come, first-served” basis.
- Non-refundable application fee: $49.99 per occupant of age 18 or older
- One-year or longer lease minimum
- Non-refundable holding fee: $250 per home, credited to approved applicant’s first month’s rent after move in
- Utilities: Resident pays for all utilities including trash, sewer, and water
- Animals approved with pet fee and monthly animal rent
- Breed Restrictions: American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Wolf, Wolf hybrids, any combination mix of the foregoing breeds, and any other breed or type that Landlord deems to have similar characteristics.
- Pets: Maximum two animals allowed. Acceptable types of pets include dogs, cats, birds, small caged mammals, and fish. Livestock, farm animals, and poisonous, dangerous, or exotic animals are prohibited.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. Some pricing may include special offers based on lease terms and date of occupancy.
- Security deposit varies based upon credit criteria; however standard security deposit equals
If you upsized to an average priced Stone Mountain 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Stone Mountain 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 12% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|Stone Mountain Average|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Stone Mountain there are 119 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Stone Mountain|