Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,995||1512 Valencia Ave.||1||1180 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4637813) Cute 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home in Lincoln school district!! - Cute 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home in Lincoln School district. 2 car garage, washer and dryer hookup, and HUGE backyard with fruit trees. Owner pays for landscaping. Walking distance to parks, Colonial Heights elementary school, and shopping/restaurants!
Water/Sewer/Trash included in the rent.
Shed in the back yard is not included. Owner requires periodic access to the back yard for tree and yard maintenance.
This a Non-Smoking Property
Absolutely no pets.
For information on showings and applications, contact Realty Roundup Property Management, 209-477-1594. Visit our website at www.realtyroundup.com
Application fee $35.00 per adult.
PROPERTY TOURS as of 3/20/2020:
1) You must view the virtual tour on our website realtyroundup.com
2) If you are interested in applying for the property get the property code from the virtual tour
3) Submit your completed application online at realtyroundup.com
4) If you are the first completed applicant, you will be called for the application fee
5) Upon approval for the property, you must then view the property with one of our staff, prior to paying your security deposit.
No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Stockton 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 15% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Stockton 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 42% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Stockton there are 23 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Stockton|