No description provided.
No amenity information provided.
The Flats - Very nice town home with 2 levels. 3 bed 2.5 baths. Yards are maintained, high speed internet and garbage included.
—————ERA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LEASING PROCESS——————
—-See erabrokers.com for complete leasing process:
—-In order to review a rental application the following is required:
1. Applicant or applicant representative must view the property.
2. Photo ID for all occupants 18 years of age or older.
3. Fully completed application including information about current and past residence and contact information for current and past landlord.
4. On line payment of $35 for each applicant as an application fee.
5. Last two paystubs or other verification of ability to pay rent for each applicant.
—-ERA Property Management is committed to Fair Housing Laws and will consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap.
—-All applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
1. Credit score for all applicants around 650
2. Rental or mortgage history of at least 24 months with no more than one late rental payment per 12 month period.
3. No NSF checks to a past or current landlord.
4. No open bankruptcies.
5. Verifiable income or other means of at least 3 times the monthly rent.
6. No greater number of tenants than the unit can accommodate
7. No pets, unless approved by the owner of the property.
8. No collections from any landlord.
9. No evictions.
10. No smoking, vaping or use of e-cigarettes.
—-Any application that does not meet the above mentioned criteria may be accepted by the owner of the property on an exception basis. Additional security deposits may be requested by the owner to accept an application that does not meet the minimum criteria.
—-Prospective tenant(s) acknowledge that the $35 application fee is non-refundable and it is the prospective tenant’s responsibility to make the decision to turn in the application and the application fee and no guarantees are made that the application will be accepted if it does not meet the minimum criteria noted above.
The amount of the Security Deposit contains a $100 non-refundable Tenant Initiation Fee. Pet fee/ deposit of $300 for pets who are not service animals or emotional support animals. This fee is non-refundable. Late fee is 10% of the rent charged on the 6th of the month. The NSF fee is $30.
—-The best qualified applicants will be presented to the owner for their acceptance.
—-If the application is accepted, the tenant will be required to sign the lease and pay the security deposit to hold within two business days. The security deposit will hold the property until the move in date. If the tenant elects not to move into the property the tenant forfeits the security deposit. The first months rent must be paid prior to move in. Tenant will be responsible for electric, gas, water, sewer, garbage, cable/ Wifi unless otherwise stated.
—-If tenant wishes to withdraw submitted application and receive application fee or any other monies paid in relation to the rental of the residential unit pursuant to HB 68; the tenant must submit a written request to ERA Property Management within five business days of receiving the rental agreement and before the rental agreement is signed and tenant has taken possession of residence.
—-Prospective tenant acknowledges review of the above information.
No Pets Allowed