Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,795||7445 Charmant Dr Unit 1715||1||796 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE5362981) Beautiful 1B/1BA Condo w/ Washer/Dryer and Patio! - AVAILABLE NOW!!!
Beautiful 1B/1BA condo available for lease within the Verano community in University City featuring 796 SF of living space over one level. No Carpet! Upgraded kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and ample cabinet space. Full size stackable washer/dryer located in hallway within laundry closet. Private patio with storage closet. Community features fitness center, sauna, BBQ area, spa and community pool! Walking distance to La Jolla Colony Park, Shopping and Public Transportation.
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Call (619) 431-4827 or visit www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
-Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
-Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
-We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 10 days of the available date
- A cosigner will be considered if applicant(s) falls short of 2.5 times the rent in income as a household. Cosigners need to complete a full application. Cosigners must have a 700+ FICO score and earn 2.5 times the rent in income themselves
-If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $1770
- WASHER/DRYER: included
- AC: no
- PET RESTRICTIONS: sorry, no pets allowed
If you are applying with a emotional support animal or service animal, we require that you complete an application to validate your service animal. The application fee will be refunded so long as the animal is verified through petscreening.com. Please use the following link: https://goodlife.petscreening.com
HOW TO APPLY
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: Verano/University City
- PARKING: 1 reserved garage parking space and 2 unassigned permit parking
- PROPERTY TYPE: condo
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: water/sewer, trash
- YARD: patio
- YEAR BUILT: 1987
- VIDEO TOUR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE_OyGlHB-E
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: pocket screen at front door is as is, butter dish in fridge is missing and as is
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced San Diego 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Diego studio apartment, you would pay 7% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Diego Average|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in San Diego there are 1,043 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Diego|