1966-1968 Straubs Ln Pittsburgh, PA
|Beds||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|1961.5 Liedertafel Way||2||1||$900||1200 ft2||Unavailable|
Unit 1961 Liedertafel Way, 2 Beds, 1 Bath, $925
|1961 Liedertafel Way||2||1||$925||1200 ft2||Unavailable|
Unit 1966 Straubs Ln, 2 Beds, 1 Bath, $925
|1966 Straubs Ln||2||1||$925||1200 ft2||Unavailable|
Unit 1966.5 Straubs Ln, 2 Beds, 1 Bath, $900
|1966.5 Straubs Ln||2||1||$900||1200 ft2||Unavailable|
Unit 1963 Liedertafel Way, 2 Beds, 1 Bath, $925
|1963 Liedertafel Way||2||1||$925||1200 ft2||Unavailable|
Unit 1968 Straubs Ln, 2 Beds, 1 Bath, $1,295
|1968 Straubs Ln||2||1||$1,295||1200 ft2||Unavailable|
Fully Furnished!! Newly Renovated Townhouse with Shared Courtyard! - This fully furnished two bedroom townhouse is available for month-to-month rental now!
Welcome to your new home in a great area of town!
- Spacious, newly renovated townhome
- Updated kitchen, bathroom, and wood flooring
- Open concept living room and dining room with high ceilings, big windows, and crown molding
- Basement with washer and dryer, plus lots of storage space
- New high-efficiency furnace (save money on gas bills)
- Conveniently located in Troy Hill near shops, restaurants, and mere minutes from downtown!
- Right off Rt. 28 and just up the hill from the Northside and the North Shore with Heinz Field, PNC Park, as well as right across the river from Lawrenceville
- Close to a bus route, providing access to Oakland, the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt), Carnegie Mellon University, and the city
- Cool patio out back and entrance in the rear with a shared courtyard isolated from the public.
- Landlords who care :)
Application process is quick and easy, and all conducted online!
No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Pittsburgh 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 11% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Pittsburgh 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 26% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Availability in Pittsburgh
In order to find the best deal, you need to know what types of units are available. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
There are currently 1,235 1BR units on the market in Pittsburgh. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Pittsburgh|