Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$950||1911 McClure St||1||1120 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE5436993) Beautiful 3 Bedroom/1 Bath Available Now! - Available: Now!
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE!
This amazingly modern 3 Bedroom/1 Bath is waiting to become your next home! Entering the house from a covered front porch brings you right into the living room flooded with natural light and newly refinished hardwood floors that flow into the open dining room and kitchen. This amazingly priced modern house is perfect for entertaining all of your friends and family. Upstairs has all brand new carpet throughout. With two spacious bedrooms, one cozy third, and a modern tile bathroom, this house will feel like a welcome home in no time.
Come and see in person today!
Also, enjoy our RPM resident rewards program! Our residents will receive a free Purqz account (rpmrentalrewards.com) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- All utilities paid by tenant.
- There is a $25 a month Tenant Management fee for online payment/Purqz account/utility setup
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Small pets only: Monthly pet fee ($35 first pet and $25 for the second). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Pittsburgh 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 24% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Pittsburgh 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Pittsburgh there are 1,099 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Pittsburgh|