63 W 130th Street New York, NY
*In the light of the increased effects of COVID-19 around the world, Common’s main priority is
- Virtual and video tours of our homes, with a $50 Amazon gift card if you tour and apply the same day
- Security-deposit free options
- A free $200 Amazon gift card if you sign a lease with a .edu email
FLEXIBLE LIVING AT ITS BEST, COMMON PROVIDES ONE ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE THAT COVERS A PRIVATE, FULLY FURNISHED BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE, WiFi, UTILITIES, CLEANING, LAUNDRY, AND MORE PERKS. Find out more below!
You’ll love our beautifully renovated brownstone in Upper Manhattan
Commons newest shared living home in Harlem features exposed brick, high ceilings and decorative fireplaces in a beautifully renovated, five-story brownstone. Common Lenox provides fully furnished, shared living that saves you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings and household essentials in the monthly rent.
Spacious modern bathrooms are designed with shared living in mind and are typically shared between 1-2 people. Additionally, all Common homes are uniquely designed with community spaces such as lounge areas, backyards, and rooftops that are shared by all the members of the home.
State of the art kitchens are fully equipped with everything from stainless steel appliances to paper towels, and pots and pans.
Common Lennox features-
- NO BROKER FEE
- Onsite FREE washer and dryer
- In unit dishwasher
- Private fully furnished bedroom
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- Indoor community lounge
- Outdoor community roof deck and backyard
- High end kitchen appliances (Fridge, stove, and microwave)
- Stocked household essentials (toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc.)
- Newly renovated brownstone
- Free wifi
- Weekly cleaning of all shared space included
- 5 min walk to the 2/3 lines from 125 Street Station
- Exclusive Common member app
- ALL utilities included (Water, gas, and electricity)
- Keyless access
- Wall-mounted AC unit (heating and cooling)
- Flexible lease terms *
Lease Length: 3, 6, 12 months
Total Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Contact Number: (347) 342-1740
63 W 130th Street New York, NY, 10037
Be the first!