|Beds||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|Dumont||Studio||1||$1,510 / room||-||May 4th, 2021|
*In the light of the increased effects of COVID-19 around the world, Common’s main priority is
- Virtual and video tours of our homes, with a $50 Amazon gift card if you tour and apply the same day
- Security-deposit free options
- A free $200 Amazon gift card if you sign a lease with a .edu email
FLEXIBLE LIVING AT ITS BEST, COMMON PROVIDES ONE ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE THAT COVERS A PRIVATE, FULLY FURNISHED BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE, WiFi, UTILITIES, CLEANING, LAUNDRY, AND MORE PERKS. Find out more below!
Save over $360 per month by moving into Common Kingston with utilities, WiFi, cable, weekly cleaning, and essential supplies included.
Common provides furnished, flexible, shared housing that enables you to save hundreds of dollars per month. All Common members get a private bedroom. The rest of the space in the suite is shared:
Bathrooms are typically shared with 1-2 other people of the same gender. Kitchens and living rooms are shared with 2-4 other people, depending on suite.
Additionally, all Common homes have abundant and cool community space, which is shared by all of the suites in a given home.
Included as part of your membership we also offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Our brand new development in Crown Heights features:
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- Easy access to the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, and several bus stops nearby,
- ALL utilities included in the price - heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
-Fully furnished private bedroom, including a full-sized high-end mattress and state-of-the-art furniture
- Fully furnished shared spaces (including lounge, bathrooms, kitchen, living room) with weekly cleaning included
- All amenities included, such as weekly cleaning, free laundry in building, as well as kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Keyless access
- Community space, featuring work/lounge space
- Flexible lease terms (6 or 12 months)