70 Herkimer St Brooklyn, NY
*In the light of the increased effects of COVID-19 around the world, Common’s main priority is to prevent the further spread of this virus. In order to ensure the safety of our team, our members, and the communities in our cities, we’re offering a $200 Amazon gift card, in addition to other incentives and specials, to any prospective member who takes a virtual tour and signs a lease on the same day. Additionally, any student who signs a lease with their .edu email will receive a $500 Amazon gift card. In person tours are only available at vacant homes, where our team is committed to practicing social distancing and sanitization to prevent the spread of germs. We will also continue to offer short term, flexible leases, along with security deposit alternatives (in cities that apply).
FLEXIBLE LIVING AT ITS BEST, COMMON PROVIDES ONE ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE THAT COVERS A PRIVATE, FULLY FURNISHED BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE, WiFi, UTILITIES, CLEANING, LAUNDRY, AND MORE PERKS. Find out more below!
Common provides furnished, flexible, shared housing. All Common members get a private bedroom. The rest of the space in the suite is shared:
Bathrooms are typically shared with 1-2 other people of the same gender. Kitchens and living rooms are shared with 2-4 other people, depending on suite.
Additionally, all Common homes have abundant community space, which is shared by all of the suites in a given home, as well as other members across the Common community.
Included as part of your membership we also offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Our brand new development in Crown Heights features:
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- ALL utilities included in the price! Heat, water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
-Fully furnished private bedroom, including a full-sized high-end mattress and state-of-the-art furniture
- Fully furnished shared spaces (including bathrooms, kitchen, living room) with weekly cleaning included
- All amenities included, such as weekly cleaning, free laundry in building, as well as kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Community space, featuring a work/lounge space and private backyard
- Expansive roof deck with sweeping views of Brooklyn, electric grills, furniture to lounge and dine
- Flexible lease terms (6 or 12 months)
- Blocks from the Nostrand Ave A/C
Total Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 6 hours ago
Contact Number: (551) 261-7225
70 Herkimer St Brooklyn, NY, 11216
Be the first!