|Beds||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|1.3||Studio||1||$1,900 / room||-||Now|
You’ll love our beautifully renovated brownstone in Upper Manhattan
Commons newest shared living home in Harlem features exposed brick, high ceilings and decorative fireplaces in a beautifully renovated, four-story brownstone. Common Hamilton provides fully furnished, shared living that saves you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings and household essentials in the monthly rent.
Spacious modern bathrooms are designed with shared living in mind and are typically shared between 1-2 people. Additionally, all Common homes are uniquely designed with community spaces such as lounge areas, backyards, and rooftops that are shared by all the members of the home.
State of the art kitchens are fully equipped with everything from stainless steel appliances to paper towels, and pots and pans.
Common Hamilton features-
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- Private bedrooms, furnished with a full-size bed, large double door wardrobe, and decorative fireplace
- Beautifully renovated brownstone with exposed brick and high ceilings
- 5-minute walk to the A,B,C,D, and 1 train, as well as several bus stops
- 10 minute walk to Riverbank Park, outdoor pool and running track
- Steps away from cozy coffee shops, grocery stores, and hip bars, including Harlem Public and The Honeywell.
- Fully furnished shared spaces including large, private backyard and lounge with weekly cleanings included
- ALL utilities included - heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
- Keyless access
- Flexible lease terms (6 or 12-month leases)