|Beds||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|Suite 1 | 3||Studio||1||$1,425 / room||-||Now|
FLEXIBLE LIVING AT ITS BEST, COMMON PROVIDES ONE ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE THAT COVERS A PRIVATE, FULLY FURNISHED BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE, WiFi, UTILITIES, CLEANING, LAUNDRY, AND MORE PERKS. Find out more below!
You’ll love our beautifully renovated brownstone in historic Clinton Hill
Common’s newest shared living home in Clinton Hill features a gorgeous mansion with thoughtfully preserved architectural details, with exposed brick, high ceilings and decorative fireplaces. Common Grand provides fully furnished, shared living that saves you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings and household essentials in the monthly rent.
Spacious modern bathrooms are designed with shared living in mind and are typically shared between 1-2 people. Additionally, all Common homes are uniquely designed with community spaces such as lounge areas and rooftops that are shared by all the members of the home.
State of the art kitchens are fully equipped with everything from stainless steel appliances to paper towels and pots and pans.
Common Grand features-
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- Private bedrooms, furnished with a full-size bed, walk-in closet, and decorative fireplace
- Beautifully renovated brownstone with exposed brick and high ceilings
- 5-minute walk to the A/C train, as well as several bus stops
- 10 minute walk to Pratt Institute’s Sculpture Park or ride Citi Bike to downtown Brooklyn and the Brooklyn Navy Yards
- Close to hot spots, eateries, bars, and restaurants, like Mekelberg’s, the Finch, EMILY, and Sisters
- Fully furnished shared spaces including large, private roof deck and lounge with weekly cleanings included
- ALL utilities included - heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!