|Beds||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|4||Studio||1||$1,000 / room||-||May 5th, 2021|
|1||Studio||1||$1,540 / room||-||May 5th, 2021|
*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE*
Common’s gut-renovated shared living home in Bed-stuy includes fully furnished, shared living units that saves you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings, and household essentials in the monthly rent!
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected with our very own app, Connect by Common, where there is ample opportunity for meetups around shared interests. Access free perks, get discounts from local and national brands all from the convenience of your phone. On any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads.
Included as part of your membership, we offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Get around easily with the A/C at Kingston-Throop Ave only an 8-minute walk away, or the 2,3,4 at Kingston Ave. Feeling like a beach trip? Head to the LIRR station at Nostrand Ave and make your way to the beaches of Long Island. Don’t feel like venturing too far, hit up MEAT, Bakerie, or Good Catch Fish and Chips just blocks from your doorstep.
Our coliving home in Bed-stuy features:
- NO BROKER’S FEE
- Private, furnished bedroom with lamp, night stand, walk-in closet, and hangers
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- In unit washer and dryer
- High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
- Fully furnished community spaces
- Free wifi
- ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
- Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
- Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
- 8 min walk to the A/C at Kingston-Throop Ave or 2,3,4 at Kingston Ave
- Free, exclusive Common member events throughout the city
- Minutes away from coffee shops, grocery stores, and popular bars such as MEAT, Bakerie, and Good Catch Fish and Chips
- Flexible lease terms (3, 6, 12 months)