Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,295||2236 N 51st St||1||1456 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4478955) COMING SOON! Washington Heights 3 Bdrm Single Family Home - COMING SOON! This Gorgeous Unit Will be Available to View December 5th
APPLY TO BE PRE-APPROVED- Pre-Approved Applications Will be Allowed a Private Showing and Will be Processed in The Order They are Received/Completed
Visit www.whmilwaukee.com to see all our available properties for rent!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1456 Sqft
- Rent $1,295
- Rent is for a Minimum of 12-Months and All Leases Must End In the Months of March, April, May, or June
- Deposit $1,295
- Single Family Home
- Tenants Responsible for Lawn Care & Snow Removal
- Tenants Responsible for Water/Hot Water
- Tenants Pay Gas & Electricity Bill
- Washer and Dryer Hookups
- 1 Car Garage & Parking Slab
- Dogs and Cats Allowed With a $30 Monthly Fee per Pet and a $300 Security Deposit Increase - Some Breed Restrictions Apply due to Insurance Limitations, Please Reach Out to Our Office for a Complete List**
- Renters Benefit Package is a required additional $20 a month which covers renters insurance, utility concierge set up, tenant portal, 24/7 emergency maintenance, free credit reporting for all on time rental payments to TransUnion, and much more!
Stunning single-family home in Washington Heights neighborhood available for rent! This beautiful home features large rooms and plenty of natural light. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1 car garage, a fenced-in yard, large basement, washer and dryer, and a gorgeous formal dining area. Enjoy the convenience of having a spacious kitchen complete with a stove and refrigerator. . This home is located on 51st St near W North Ave and W Garfield Ave, a brisk walk to Washington Park.
- We Require Full Applications from all Residents Over 18 Years of Age
- Each Application Will Include a $25 Credit Check Fee Plus a $5 Processing Fee.
- Processing Will Include Credit History, FICO Score, Rental, and Criminal History.
- Gross Monthly Income of Three Times the Monthly Rent
To schedule a showing, please go to www.whmilwaukee.com and click 'view details' for any of our rental listings and schedule a showing, otherwise, give us a call at 414.797.1819 and we'd be happy to get you scheduled to view one of our homes.
This building is professionally managed by Welcome Home Milwaukee Property Management. Tenants enjoy the convenience of paying rent online and 24-hour emergency maintenance services. Welcome Home!
If you upsized to an average priced Milwaukee 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Milwaukee 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 6% more per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Milwaukee there are 1,085 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Milwaukee|