Rentable Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,100||Available for Spring Semester at this Discounted Rate||1||-||Now|
(RLNE6012996) PRIVATE ENTRY
The buildings that neighbor this property belong to Haag Properties, LLC. All apartments are leased by serious students and professionals. No parties!!!
- Near intersection of Schuyler Place and East Buffalo Street... walk to campus 15 minutes... less than 7 minute walk to The Commons
- On bus route
- Discounted Monthly Rent Installment for 1 person = $1,100.00
- Rent includes heat and hot/cold water. Tenant pays electric.
- Trash / Recycling removal is $120 per person (you do not need to purchase trash tags from the City and may dispose of trash/recycling 24/7)
- Carpet in Living Room and office/dining area - hardwood in bedroom- Large spacious bedroom with 2 large closets. - Private entry- Ground floor level - 4 units (One 2 Bedroom and Three 1 Bedrooms) - all graduate students / professionals
- Coin-op Laundry next door- Lease Term - Jan 1, 2021 through May 28, 2021
- Currently furnished - which we can leave at no extra cost or can remove- Reserved off street parking available under separate lease agreement- Photos / floor plan attached
No Pets Allowed
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
In order to find the best deal, you need to know what types of units are available. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
There are currently 195 2BR units on the market in Ithaca. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Ithaca|