March 12, 2021
I recently moved into a 1B:1B at Adams Edge after viewing over a dozen apartment buildings in and around downtown Cincinnati. Thus far, I have been extremely pleased with the living experience and the building. The neighborhood is equally as enticing. Mt. Adams has a rich history and provides incredibly scenic, unique views of the Downtown area and the Ohio River. The location also boasts a close proximity to the spacious and secluded Eden Park, as well as the Cincinnati Art Museum. The charm the neighborhood provides is pleasant, with a selection of bars and restaurants along the central commerce area on Pavillion Street.
If you are looking for the nearest large commercial shopping district (i.e. Target, Kroger, etc.), just hop across the river to Newport in a matter of minutes. For more upscale shopping and dining, downtown is only a jump away. The lattice of highways that run throughout the Cincinnati metro area are extremely convenient and accessible, giving Adams Edge residents the ability to get about with ease.
My commute to work, near the Cincinnati International Airport, is roughly 20 minutes. Which goes to show how maneuverable the city and surrounding areas are from this location .
Here is a list of reasons I have decided to rate the Adams Edge living experience, thus far, with 5 stars:
- Brand new building, built in a coveted location on a scenic overlook;
- Structurally sound design with high-quality building materials;
- Convenience of two levels of secured entry parking in the garage directly below the apartment levels;
- New Samsung utilities and appliances;
- Ceiling height (9 ft.);
- Balconies may be available based on floor plans, exterior facing 1B:1B units seem to have Juliet balconies;
- Sleek and lavish club room, with high quality furnishings and communal resources (WiFi, espresso machine, televisions, etc.);
- Scenic views;
- A walkout patio (that is still under construction), but seems to be set as a nice communal hangout/hosting space and should be set to open soon. However, a grill would be lovely and convenient. I do believe there is more than the required 10 ft. of space from communal family housing to abide with Ohio fire code, although the rest of the patio furnishings are yet to be in place so perhaps not;
- Private and secluded location on Wareham Drive sees little thru foot traffic, providing for a cozy, quiet, and safe ambiance without sparing the relative location to uptown Mt. Adams;
- Extremely walkable neighborhood, just very hilly;
- Small fitness facility caters well to the residential capacity in the building; however, the hours should be extended to 24/7 to accommodate those with night-shift schedules and perhaps the addition of an indoor cycling bike would be well received;
- Quiet environment inside and out;
- Close proximity to Eden Park, a very easy and quick escape;
- The quaint charm of historic Mt. Adams, reputably earning a comparison to other mini San Francisco style neighborhoods;
- Management company is not extremely large, providing excellent reliable service to all residents.
Speaking of the management, I was fortunate enough to have Mackenzie Brooke as my leasing agent from the initial tour right up until the moment I was handed my keys. Mackenzie streamlines the entire process and really makes incoming residents feel like they have a dependable agent. Her personality was professional, and she was very enjoyable to work with while we tried to sort everything out on a whim.
There is so much more to enjoy from living here. Im excited to be a new tenant!
See Google Reviews