455 W Briar Pl Chicago, IL
|Beds||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|Orchard||Studio||1||$1,100||-||Mar 29th, 2021|
FLEXIBLE LIVING AT ITS BEST, COMMON PROVIDES ONE ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE THAT COVERS A PRIVATE, FULLY FURNISHED BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE, WiFi, UTILITIES, CLEANING, LAUNDRY, AND MORE PERKS. Find out more below!
THIS IS A PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A COLIVING HOME
Save over $360 per month by moving into Common Briar with utilities, WiFi, weekly cleaning, smart TV, and essential supplies included.
Common provides flexible, shared housing and enables you to save hundreds of dollars per month. All Common members get a fully furnished private bedroom. The rest of the space in the suite is shared:
Bathrooms are typically shared with 1-2 other people. Kitchens and living rooms are shared with 2-4 other people, depending on suite.
Included as part of your membership, we also offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Our brand new development in Chicago features:
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- Fully furnished private bedroom, including a full-sized high-end mattress
- 3 minute walk to multiple bus stops (134, 143, 151, 156) that will take you downtown in less than 30 minutes. Several blocks from L stations that are connected to Red, Brown, Purple lines.
- ALL utilities included in the price! Heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
- ALL amenities included, such as weekly cleaning, free onsite laundry (detergent, dryer, fabric softener provided) as well as kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Fully furnished shared spaces (including lounge, coworking space, backyard, balcony, bathrooms, kitchen, living room)
- Close proximity to endless retail, restaurants, bars and coffee shops on North Broadway.
- Keyless access
- Flexible lease terms (6 or 12 months)
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Availability in Chicago
In order to find the best deal, you need to know what types of units are available. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
There are currently 7,939 1BR units on the market in Chicago. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Chicago|